Friday, August 24, 2012

If That Shower Curtain Could Talk!

I talk to myself. A lot.  Often.  

Some might say that this is a sign I am going crazy.  I disagree with this.  I talk to myself to keep from GOING crazy.  

Many times have I told off the individual who offended me or someone close to me while in the shower (ME, alone...in the shower).  I think it is quite healthy...at least I didn't cause a scene or hurt feelings that didn't need to be hurt.  Everyone was spared, and I allowed myself to blow off considerable steam.  Forgiveness came much more quickly, and I was able to go about my business.  

So, maybe, I'm really not talking to myself....I don't answer back.  I am talking to the shower curtain.  It has taken on many faces.  Of course, when I get nervous old SC's tongue might be getting loose, I just throw it away.  

I am just very grateful that SC cannot talk. Or, Abbey, the cat.....Hmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment