Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mascara on the Wall

It's amazing to me how those little black spots so magically appear on the wall in my bathroom. I've been told by a certain someone before...that...."NO....I don't do that..." Hmmm....I think, perhaps, Abbey, the cat COULD be capable of such a task. After all, she (Abbey) is very smart. She is a fetcher, and she can put the stopper in the bathtub when she wants a drink. However, I don't think she wears mascara. I know that Richard, also could be guilty. But, being the man's man he is, does not wear mascara, nor does he need it with his beautiful black lashes. I also know that I, having to be the one to use Clorox wipes to wipe it up every week or so, am not the culprit.....

Don't get me wrong...I KNOW who it is....I just want to know WHY she wipes mascara on the wall?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. It was me. I come over everynight when everyone is in bed and wipe my mascara all over the wall. I'll try to stop. I can't promise anything though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry mom, I don't know what is wrong with me. I just can't help it. I think I may need to see someone about my problem.

    ReplyDelete